Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 5 Weird Things That Shouldn't Be On My Desk (But Are Anyway)

I have three novels to revise and edit in 2013. But how am I supposed to do that when my desk is in disarray? Seriously, how did my workspace end up like this?


Not to mention this mess lurking around the corner...


Yes, my desk is in a closet. That's not what bothers me. It's the way I let the clutter take over. You don't even want to see my desk at work. It's ten times worse than this. Either way, I'm realizing that most of this stuff should not even be here.

Top 5 Weird Things That Shouldn't Be On My Desk (But Are Anyway):

1. A sealed package of striped pillow cases

2. A socket puppet in need of repairs

3. An obituary newspaper clipping

4. Water balloons

5. A sticky note that says "Josh 9:00 Friday" No clue who Josh is.

Not to mention these little weirdos:


How did this chaos happen? Do you have anything weird on your desk? Are your weird things weirder than mine? Am I the weirdest of the weird?

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I *really* wish you had gone to meet Josh :P

    My "desk" is a foldable poker table (yay grad school haha). Some of the weird things on it include my Higher Education and the Law textbook, a rather large button from my BFF that says, "Careful or you'll end up in my novel," and some candy wrappers. So...maybe I'm not that strange after all :P

    Also, those monster sock things are terrifying...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WANT THAT BUTTON! Clearly, that's how I get into these messes.

      Delete