Check out Tina's blog here, and follow her on Twitter: @Tina_Moss
When you receive an award, you are asked to do a few things...
- Post the Sunshine Award logo you see at the top.
- Accept the nomination and link back to the nominator.
- Answer the questions below.
- Nominate 10 other blogs and inform them of the nomination.
- My favorite color: Orange
- My favorite animal: Hands down, no question, baby elephants.
- My favorite number: 5. It's simple, vital, yet odd.
- My favorite non-alcoholic beverage: Green tea
- My favorite alcoholic beverage: I've never had one! I know, I'm a weirdo.
- Facebook or Twitter: I've heard it said that Facebook is for interacting with your friends and Twitter is for interacting with the people who should be your friends. So true. Twitter!
- My passions: Reading, writing, and clearly, teetotaling.
- Giving or receiving: Giving! I don't like being the center of attention.
- My favorite city: Savannah, Georgia. The most aesthetically pleasing city I've ever visited! Check out those live oak trees in the picture below of Forsyth Park. They look like they are reaching out to grab my son.
10. My favorite TV shows: At the moment? Heart of Dixie! I've also been known to obsess over Vampire Diaries, Dexter, any singing competition show and HGTV.
Now it's my turn to nominate some writing buddies for the Sunshine Award! I'm proud to nominate the following peeps. I encourage all y'all to follow the following:
MY TEN NOMINEES
- Renee DeAngelo (@reneedeangelo4)
- Lorna Suzuki (@LornaSuzuki)
- Beth Hull (@tbethhull)
- Poppy Williams (@mspoppy)
- Jaime Morrow (@MorrowJaime)
- LK Gardner-Griffie (@lkgg)
- Elodie (@commutinggirl)
- Ami Hendrickson (@MuseInks)
- Alex Brown (@gravity_fail09)
- Jamie Grey (@Jamie_Grey)